Followers

What can I help you?


Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
prettyoddlife@whiteneyz. Powered by Blogger.


Categories

Followers

ღI'm The Ownerღ

Funny, happy going, but easily get sad. Just imagine how kids are. Yeah. You got the idea. Hehehehe. I love Arts and photography. Anime is my life! Music is my Soul! And Gadget is my friends! hohohoho. Well, not that I dont have friends or anything. I have, many and many friends but simply telling I love everything evolve around me. More about me...
Are you feeling???? or or or even wanna dance?? Chill out here!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Google tricks on the Google-Change the name that you like:)


:) bored with the emblem of google when to use the Google search for something ... this is a tips to change the name and look the way you like:)

1.Go to  http://www.shinysearch.com/
2.Choose background and then write your name after that presss ENTER ..
3.After That, Copy Address In address bar, then Paste it In "Tools ---> Options ---->HomePage" (Open FireFox)

"good luck"


No comments:

Post a Comment