Followers

What can I help you?


Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
prettyoddlife@whiteneyz. Powered by Blogger.


Categories

Followers

ღI'm The Ownerღ

Funny, happy going, but easily get sad. Just imagine how kids are. Yeah. You got the idea. Hehehehe. I love Arts and photography. Anime is my life! Music is my Soul! And Gadget is my friends! hohohoho. Well, not that I dont have friends or anything. I have, many and many friends but simply telling I love everything evolve around me. More about me...
Are you feeling???? or or or even wanna dance?? Chill out here!

Friday, May 27, 2011

This Is Dusun/Kadazan Native Food!! HINAVA



Hinava (Recipes from sabah bah-tasty)

Ingredients
* mackerel - flesh, just bones removed and finely chopped
* 6 red onion (sliced​​)
* 2 garlics (sliced​​)
* 3-4 Orange Cotton Seeds (Take the juice)
* A little salt, seasoning powder, Ginger
* Bitter - sliced ​​thinly
* Red chillies - finely sliced
* Chilli padi (small chilli)

Ways
1) Mackerel cleaned first, then chopped up fine.
2) Pour some hot water over the contents of the fish for 1 minute and drain.
3) All materials that had been sliced ​​thinly stirr with fish meat.
4) then mixed with lemon juice and cotton.
5) Good luck recipes from the Sabah Land Below The Wind delicious BAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment